Twlight: A Future
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to know what happened to the Cullens after they sent the Volturi packing? Here is the place to find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Wandering alone (Open)
In the park (Open)  EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am by Renesmee Cullen

» In the park (Open)
In the park (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm by Angela Weber

» Carly Waters
In the park (Open)  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm by Edward Cullen

» Hunting Party (All Cullens)
In the park (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am by Edward Cullen

» Can you do it again? (Bella)
In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm by Edward Cullen

» For the first time in forever (Embry, R)
In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 am by Calypso Calor

» what's that smell? (open)
In the park (Open)  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 am by Michelle Hastings

» Embry Call
In the park (Open)  EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm by Edward Cullen

» Soaking up the rays. (Calypso)
In the park (Open)  EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 am by Calypso Calor

Affiliates
AFFILIATES:

Destiny's Way RPG
THE Twilight RPG
OUR BUTTON:

In the park (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

In the park (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Angela wanted to get out of her house for awhile so she decided to go and take a walk. It was already quite late at evening but she didn't mind it right now. She just needed some fresh air. She ended up walking into the Forks Park. She soon sat down on the empty seat and looked up to sky. She will miss this town and places here when she goes to university in autumn. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:09 pm

David was tired of sitting at home and waiting for Grace to return from her day down in La Push with her family, so he decided to go out for a walk. his walk took him by the park, where he saw an old graduate from Forks highschool just chilling there. he decided it couldn;t hurt to talk to her, so he went and stood beside her "The sky wherever you went to university must be better than here" He used as an icebreaker, looking up with her. It was cloudy, like usual.
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Angela looked at the boy who came to her. She was sure that she have seen him around but she couldn't remember his name right now. "Em.. their more sunny, but I miss this town here a still little bit," she said back to him then with smile on her face right now. She was happy to be back at home for awhile.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:05 pm

He smiled back "yeah, I know. Storms are..calming. I really shouldn't be saying that however. One almost killed me" He shrugged, that had happened 6 years ago, and it wasn't such a big deal. The stupid lightning bolt had not changed his attitude in the slightest. "You're Angela..er.. Weber right?" He asked, looking down at her
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:03 pm

He nodded quietly on that all. "Oh I see, never really got hit by it or even almost. Not really big fan of storms but still, this is my home town," she said then. She was glad that she could talk with someone at least. "Yes that's me," she said with smile. "And you were?" she asked then. She couldn't remember his name at all.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:34 pm

David chuckled at that "Yeah, I tend to miss Trenton as well, though I have been happier here than there.." He shrugged. When she asked who he 'was' he smirked and said "I was and am David Shuter." He then added "I don't expect you to know me, i was 2 years under you" he shrugged again, having only taken notice of her because she hung out with the mysterious Cullens
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Angela nodded quietly her head. "I was here happier too, basically most of my friends are still here, but I'm sure university life will be fun too and can make few new friends," she said with smile. She did miss more friends than this town actually. "Yeah, I don't know most of students in this school at all actually. Didn't talk much back then," she said with smile. "Oh it's nice finally know you're name," she added.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:27 pm

(OOC: Given the timeline, she would have already spent her first year in University. soncisering the last events of Breaking Dawn took place in January, and this one starts a few months after that, it would make this around may, so she would be home from her first year)

David nodded "Add in being friends with the Cullens, and it is understandable that you do not know me.. You never took my Martial arts classes as well." He shrugged. His job here was, after all, teaching martial arts. Even if he was not of a high enough belt to do much good, people still wanted to learn. He then smiled and said 'nice to have my name known by you" He let a small smirk touch his lips.
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:40 am

Angela nodded quietly. "They became my friends through my friend Bella. Their nice and good people once you get know them," she said with smile. "Yeab I didn't take it. I wasn't really a social one in high school. And such class wasn't for me at all," she had to say then. She wasn't into martial arts ever and still isnt. She wondered where all her friends were now, she wanted to meet them again, she knows where Cullens live basically but she isnt sure if they want her there excatly. She wasnt sure if her others friends were back in Forks.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:50 pm

He nodded "I gathered as much. Weren't Bella and that Cullen.. Edwin i think his name was, married last year?" He said, mostly to continue the conversation than actual interest in the subject. When she mentioned not taking his class, he acted hurt "Its a great class, really. I am not mean at all.. if you disobey I only make you do 20 pushups. In my old class it was 30 or 40.." he then grinned to show he was kidding around
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:21 am

"Yeah Bella and Edward got married last year," she said with smile. She was happy for a friend but she wasn't so.aure if it was right choice to marry off in so young age. "You are kidding right?" She had to ask and smiled. This martial arts really never be for her, she isn't really into such stuff andit doesn't intrest her at all.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 pm

David nodded "I'm happy for them" He said mostly out of kindness than actually caring. Edward and Bella had been like a year or two ahead of him, so he never really cared for them. He had his on clique of friends. When she asked if he was kidding, he laughed "yup, It was only 30 they made us do, not 40."
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Angela nodded her head. "Yeah me too," she said there and smiled on what she said next. "That's a em... amazing. Never done more than 5 in row, even that was hard for me. I'm not that interested in sport activities," she said then there. It was true about her, she was more like bookworm.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 pm

(I figured I should try and start this site up again)

David nodded and stayed silent. The Cullens had always confused him, it was like they tried to block out everyone around them.. until Edward got the hots for Bella.. then suddenly they were all buddy buddy with everyone in their year. it just didn't make much sense. David then said "Yeah, me too.. but the bullies made me learn it so i could stop them.. and I did.. Look at me now, it was worth it."
Back to top Go down
Angela Weber
Human
Human
Angela Weber

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Angela nodded on that what he said now. That did make a sense now there actually but she will never be interested in sport like him. She likes to be more around books for sure. "That makes sense now. Sure that have made you stronger and what ever else. But me would never do it. I'm not that strong and I don't wanna be too," she said there now with a weak smile. She really didn't care about sport activities at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the park (Open)    In the park (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

In the park (Open)
Page 1 of 1