Twlight: A Future
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.

Twlight: A Future

Ever wanted to know what happened to the Cullens after they sent the Volturi packing? Here is the place to find out.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts


Latest topics
» Wandering alone (Open)
Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am by Renesmee Cullen

» In the park (Open)
Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm by Angela Weber

» Carly Waters
Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm by Edward Cullen

» Hunting Party (All Cullens)
Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am by Edward Cullen

» Can you do it again? (Bella)
Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm by Edward Cullen

» For the first time in forever (Embry, R)
Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 am by Calypso Calor

» what's that smell? (open)
Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 am by Michelle Hastings

» Embry Call
Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm by Edward Cullen

» Soaking up the rays. (Calypso)
Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 am by Calypso Calor

Affiliates
AFFILIATES:



Destiny's Way RPG
THE Twilight RPG
OUR BUTTON:



Share | 
 

 what's that smell? (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Calypso Calor
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-06-03

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:29 am

Calypso tilted her head. ''I suppose everyone is like that at first and I guess we're in the same boat. I don't have a family that care...'' She said before looking at Michelle. ''The wolves were my escape...a wonderful escape.'' Her mind wandered off slowly..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelle Hastings
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:34 am

Michelle nodded and did smile even somehow little. "Yeah the wolfes where my escape too," she mumbled it and sighed then. She wasn't sure what else to say. "What happend with you're family then?" she asked out of curousity.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calypso Calor
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-06-03
Location : Forks

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:37 am

Calypso gave Michelle a wolfish smile when she smiled. ''It's amazing that we spent a lot of time with wolves and now we are wolves!'' She exclaimed, giving a small howl in happiness but that quickly disappeared at her question. Staring into the distance, as her eyes glazed with memories flashing in her mind. ''I like to think some days that I do not have a family...Let's just say I have scars from how much they hated me. I do not...speak of my past so please...don't ask again.'' Her voice was dark, much different to what it was before and it showed that this was the end of the discussion. Despite not being an alpha or anywhere near it, her voice demanded to be heard.

_________________
Calypso's wolf form but MUCH MUCH larger:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelle Hastings
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Michelle noddded quietly. She understood if she didn't like about her parents, she was okay about and she wasn't really intrested about talking her of past too. "Oh, yeah I know how you feel about talking about past, I don't like talking about either. Okay my parents didn't hate me but still they aren't anymore with me," she said quietly and looked at the Calypso. She was sorry about asking that, she shouldn't have asked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calypso Calor
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-06-03
Location : Forks

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Calypso huffed and shook her mane. ''I only talk about it to people I'm close to...I've not even told my pack.'' She muttered sadly and scratched at the floor with her large paw. ''Family is important. The pack is mine...you best find yours again.'' She said.

_________________
Calypso's wolf form but MUCH MUCH larger:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelle Hastings
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Michelle nodded. "Basically same here," she said, in her old town everyone knew what happend with her parents but here noone seemed to know and that all happend so long time ago. "Yeah I know and I hope I find it soon," she said.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calypso Calor
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-06-03
Location : Forks

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Calypso yawned, her ear twitching thanks to some sounds around the forest and she turned back to Michelle. ''I never looked for a home and found one in seven months.. You've been searching for a while..It'll come to you when fate feels like you truly want a place. That's what someone told me.'' She admitted.

_________________
Calypso's wolf form but MUCH MUCH larger:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelle Hastings
Werewolf
Werewolf


Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 am

She smiled on that. It was good thing to say. "Yeah I hope it will be true. Being alone always is not fun anymore. I have began to miss talking with someone. So it's finally good thing to talk with someone," she said then and was wondering what her fate will bring to her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what's that smell? (open)   

Back to top Go down
 
what's that smell? (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» The smell of burnt flesh

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twlight: A Future :: La Push :: Forest-
Jump to: