Twlight: A Future
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to know what happened to the Cullens after they sent the Volturi packing? Here is the place to find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Wandering alone (Open)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am by Renesmee Cullen

» In the park (Open)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm by Angela Weber

» Carly Waters
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm by Edward Cullen

» Hunting Party (All Cullens)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am by Edward Cullen

» Can you do it again? (Bella)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm by Edward Cullen

» For the first time in forever (Embry, R)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 am by Calypso Calor

» what's that smell? (open)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 am by Michelle Hastings

» Embry Call
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm by Edward Cullen

» Soaking up the rays. (Calypso)
Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 am by Calypso Calor

Affiliates
AFFILIATES:

Destiny's Way RPG
THE Twilight RPG
OUR BUTTON:

Can you do it again? (Bella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Edward Cullen

Can you do it again? (Bella) Empty
PostSubject: Can you do it again? (Bella)   Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:33 pm

One thing about Bella always bugged him.. the one person in the world that he wanted to hear their thoughts, and she was the one person whom's thoughts he could not hear. That had all changed though, in their meadow a few months after the almost battle. She had pushed her shield out, and let him in. He understood how hard it was for her, but was greedy enough to want it again.

So one night, as they sat on their bed, Edward leaned forward and kissed Bella gently on the lips "Before we get to involved with each other, I have one request. It is large, but will you grant me it?" he breathed, he knew how much Bella still had trouble concentrating when he acted like this, so thought it was perfect to get the little tiny thing he wanted. He was going to Hell anyway, why not earn his trip?
Back to top Go down
https://futureoftwilight.rpg-board.net
Bella Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can you do it again? (Bella)   Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:38 am

Smiling into the kiss when He released Bella leaned into him. "What would your request be?" She asked as she rested her head on his shoulder she was certain what it would be. Though it took a lot out of her she would do it again for him she wished that she could let him hear her thoughts all the time but she wasn't able to keep her shield down longer then a couple minutes but she was working on keeping it down longer.

Her hand rested lightly on his chest as she waited for his request as she looked him in the eyes. Her heart fell for him all over again and she was happy that she was married to the man before her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can you do it again? (Bella)   Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 pm

When the love of his existence asked what his request was, he smiled down at her. He said softly "Please.. can I hear your thoughts again?" He knew he did not have to use his strange power over her to get what he desired, but he did it anyway.. to make sure he did get what he had requested.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can you do it again? (Bella)   Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Bella smiled at Edward and kissed his cheek. "I can do that for you my love" She said softly as she leaned into him. She loved him so much and would do anything for him. She closed her eyes and focused. 'I love you and I will always love you. It was always you there was no one else. I love the life that we have formed together with our baby and your family. I am working on trying to keep my shield down while I am around you. I will do anything for you.' She opened her eyes and looked up at Edward and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can you do it again? (Bella)   Can you do it again? (Bella) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Edward listened as Bella told him her thoughts, but shook his head "No, do not do that. It gives you an extra amount of protection i can not provide. Keep that shield up at all times." he told her with a hint of finality. There was no way he would have the love of his existence getting rid of that extra layer of protection that kept her safe from the likes of Demetri, Jane and Aro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you do it again? (Bella)   Can you do it again? (Bella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you do it again? (Bella)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twlight: A Future :: Forks :: Houses :: Bella/Edwards Cottage :: First Floor-
Jump to: